Biking Art Print
This illustration is one of the most personal drawings I have ever made. It is a representation of my time in Haiti (where my Mama is from), and it depicts me on a bike ride going to my Ancestors' hometown land. In it, I am wearing a headscarf, a shirt and necklace I own in real life, as well as riding my actual bike. I also am surrounded by plants and leaves as an ode to my past life as a landscape architect.
Not all my drawings have a story, but when you purchase this piece you get a piece of my heart.
- "Biking" is printed on acid-free, heavyweight paper so it will stay beautiful for years (if protected)
- This art print looks bomb alone and is also pretty with other pieces from the Self-Love collection (pictured here with Mexico)
- 11×14 in (28x35 cm) vertical image which means it's easy to find a frame for it
- All illustrations are shipped unframed, in a flat protective sleeve (2.5 oz./28.3 grams) so that they arrive flat and ready to hang
- Print of an original marker drawing. Printed in the USA
The cost of shipping in the United States is $5 flat rate. All orders to the United States are free for $75. A flat rate of $12 applies to orders shipped to Canada.
Illustrations are shipped unframed in a flat protective sleeve to ensure they arrive beautifully and in one piece.
Do you do custom work?
I'm not doing any custom work at this time.
Do you ship outside of the U.S.?
I currently only ship within the US, all APO addresses, the UK, Australia, and Canada. For THE UK, AUSTRALIAN, AND CANADIAN ORDERS, please note that I am not responsible for any customs/duty fee.
What sizes are the prints?
Most of the illustrations measure 11x14 inches, a standard size so you can easily find a frame for them (or 27.94 x 35.56 cm everywhere else in the world).
What is the piece printed on?
The art print is printed on acid-free, heavyweight paper so you will be able to enjoy it for years (if protected properly).
So drawings are digital?
The marker pieces are prints of original drawings. They were originally drawn by hand.
The Self Love Collection - Women Being Women
The Self Love art print collection was inspired by classic fashion illustrations and was created to show women loving themselves and living their best lives. Whether biking, being cozy at home, chilling in some plants, being fabulous in fur or simply being, the series is meant to show us, women, in all our facets. Strong, soft, sexy, unbothered, relaxed. Basically, as humans.